Working Party 14th February
There is a plan afoot to hold a major working party during the closed season in the second half of February. Sunday 15th February (09.30 am start) has been chosen; with a fallback of Sunday 21st February if the weather is bad on the first date. The intention will be to spread topsoil over the additional board and sandbags the Maintenance Team have been positioning in the North-West corner, along with pothole maintenance in the car park and track, and possibly landscaping adjacent to the Pavilion. For the pyromaniacs amongst you, there may even be an opportunity to have a few bonfires!
Equally important, David will be taking the opportunity of the working party to hand out your new membership card and new Club key – the padlocks and barrel locks on the Pavilion etc are being changed during the ‘closed’ season for reasons of security and reliability. So, if that isn’t an incentive to pitch up and do your bit for the Club, I don’t know what is!!
NFC CALENDAR OF EVENTS
Sunday 1st Nov 20 to 13th Feb 2021– Pike fishing
13th February 2021 – Current Trout and Pike season ends.
- Sunday 14th February – Working Party
- Monday 1st March 2021 – new trout season starts (8 fish limit)
- Late April – Club Outing
- Sunday 16th May 2021 – Kett Trophy & Summer BBQ
- Sunday 13th June – Sunday 12th September 2021 – Summer coarse fishing
- Early Autumn – Club Outing
- Sunday 17th October 2021 – Frank Wright Trophy
- Sunday 7th November to 12th February 2022 – Pike fishing
- Sunday 7th November 2021 – 52nd AGM
- Sunday 21st November 2021 – NFC Annual Lunch
- Sunday 12th December 2021 – ‘Free’ Winter Match
- Saturday 12th February 2022– Trout and Pike season ends.