A bent rod – that is the sight we want to see. There are plenty of the fish in the lake, it is just a question of finding them. When you do they really fight well.
See Roger’s latest fishing report for some clues but the main clue is to keep moving.
Good luck to all those taking part in this Sunday’s match. Don’t forget it is free, with refreshments, but you will need to bring a unisex present (value up to £5).
NFC CALENDAR OF EVENTS
- Saturday 15th February
2020 – Trout/Pike
2019/20 season ends.
• Sunday 1st March 2020 – New season starts (8 fish limit for the first week; 80 fish seasonal total.
• Saturday 25th April – Eyebrook Trip
• Sunday 31st May – Eric Kett Trophy
• Saturday 14th June 2020 until Saturday 13th September 2020 – coarse fishing allowed (members only.
• Saturday 26th September – Eyebrook Trip
• Sunday 11th October – Frank Wright Trophy
• Sunday 1st November 2020 to 13th February 2021 – coarse fishing for pike only (members plus day guest members).
• Sunday 1st November – AGM
• Sunday 15th November – Club Lunch tbc
• Sunday 13th December – Winter Fishing Match
• Saturday 13th February 2021– Trout and pike season ends.
WINTER FISHING MATCH
‘Festive and free’ Winter Match on Sunday 15th December.
There will be the usual 3 fishing sessions between 09.30 and 12.30, according to Club rules with a maximum of 2 flies per cast and a 6-fish limit.
A ‘lucky dip’ will replace the raffle, and we therefore ask that all participants donate one wrapped unisex present to the value of about £5.00. Food for the festive season will be kindly provided by Fred Lines, and there will also be mulled wine and coffee/tea. The Club will bear the cost of the event, including the monetary prizes; so, come and get some Christmas spirit!